No Fuss IT is a Managed Services Provider based in Rochdale. We provide B2B IT services, covering our Managed IT Help Desk, IT Infrastructure, Professional Services, Hardware and Software Procurement and more along with our other brands.
We are now growing our team to support our continued growth by recruiting a new Business Development Executive and this is where we want you!
We are looking for someone that can help in taking the business forward, there is scope for personal development growth within the MSP IT sector, from regular training courses, external events, qualifications and more.
- Contact prospective clients on the phone, by email and via LinkedIn and online platforms to engage and build a sales pipeline.
- Arrange and hold exploratory discussions on how we can support the clients business either solo or with the support from our technical team.
- Build relationships and check on regularly on our client base.
- Research Competitors, Plan, and Implement Sales Campaigns working with vendors promoting both products and services that we offer.
- Creating your own content and proposal documents for meetings, we are strong believers of tailoring and wrapping our services around the clients business.
- Qualify inbound sales enquiries and collate information working with our technical team who can assist in scoping out the IT requirements.
- Work towards a minimum of 50 lead generation phone calls and emails per day around other duties.
- Great team-building skills
- Strong personality with a driven motivation
- The ability to problem solve and ask for help when needed
- A drive and want to learn new skills
- Great interpersonal skills in person or on the phone
What we are looking for:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Business Development or Account Management / Sales role with a solid understanding of ways to generate new leads and engage with prospective clients.
- A history of receiving positive feedback from customers with the ability to meet targets, a large portion of business we do is from existing clients referring us.
- Have attention to detail in your work.
- Experience in Microsoft Office products and an understanding in software products such as CRMs for managing customer accounts.
Our office is situated right in the heart of the ‘Golden Triangle’ between Manchester, Leeds and Sheffield and is only 2 minutes from junction 20 off the M62. Castleton train station is 3 minutes walk from the office and one of Rochdale’s major bus routes into Manchester (A664) is at the end of the road.
Free Parking is available for all our guests that come to our office.
We are holding remote meetings with both prospective and existing clients via Microsoft Teams or Zoom at present, where applicable
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent